Legal and Financial Planning for Alzheimer’s Disease
The diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease makes planning for the future more important than ever. Legal and Financial Planning for Alzheimer’s Disease is an interactive two-part program where you will have a chance to learn about important legal and financial issues to consider, how to put plans in place, and how to access legal and financial resources near you.
This program will cover information for families and individuals dealing with Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia. Topics covered will include:
- Making legal plans that fit your needs
- Legal documents you’ll need and what they mean for all of you
- How to find legal and financial assistance
- Practical strategies for making a long-term plan of care
- Tax deductions and credits
- Government programs that can help pay for care
Interested in a live workshop in your community? Enter your zip code in the Alzheimer's Association's Community Resource Finder to find a workshop near you.